Sunday, October 16, 2011

ladies

long time.....
etc.....


so.  
life.


life has been incredibly busy.  
I am so sad that you are gone Nellie.


halloween is upon us.
I WAS going to be the above.
however.  with time NOT on my side...  
I have decided to be a "cat fight"
a cat.... 
with a torn skirt, freaked out hair, etc.....


or I could still do the above.


I found amazing fabric @ Joanne's - torn black on top
gray underneath.


we shall see.


besides thinking of Halloween....
school is going fine. 
I screwed up big time on a midterm for math.
I was really upset with myself.


I think I did ok on my chapter test though.


I had to type a paper for History....
let me pause for a moment while I laugh my heart out
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the last time I typed a paper I used a typewriter.
and format was:


there was no format.  just have margins, a title, a bibliography, and a cover page.
that's it.


she was very kind though.
she just took off 2 points.
yay!


this week is fall break.  
I am very VERY excited for the break.
we will:
put up a shelf w/ a rod on it for Sydney's clothes in her room
borrow Kaylene's darling twin beds that she wants to keep, but not store, so she offered them to us
I will sew my costume
come up w/ something for syd and dave, since this is the only time I can do so
I will do homework
maybe attempt some halloween decor.
(yup.  I am behind on that this year.)
and 
we have dentist appointments for the kids.
and maybe... we might get the flu shot.
(have I mentioned syd and pudge's deathly fear of needles?)


that is all folks. 
hope you are all well!
I love my sisters!
Love, 
Joanie Bologna

No comments:

Post a Comment