Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nellie.
You always make me laugh.


I forgot about the chicken!  I don't blame you!  


We have been so busy.  Miss Sydney has done a pretty good job staying drama free @ the Jr. High, however she has been having some "sad" days...  She thought she finally had found a friend close by that she could consider calling a great friend... but to her dismay, this friend doesn't treat miss Sydney like she should treat a friend.  So - the sad days of Jr High are kicking in.  On the bright side, I hear a lot about boys, who she refuses to "crush on" ...  but "they're so hot!".    And... she was asked by one to dance @ the Halloween dance!!!! SERIOUS!  I mean, isn't that like just totally amazing!  ....  :)
I love my girl.


I have been doing ok.
I am excited for Thanksgiving break.
I am thinking of going into Special Education.  At the moment UVU does not have this program, which is crazy because they are becoming "known" for their elementary education school...  ????  We shall see.


This is short.  However, I really need to go and study.  or sleep.  both.  
I feel as if every day -- another mental breakdown is on the horizon.
So sleep is probably something I should consider doing more of, right?


Love my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment