Tuesday, November 1, 2011

too busy!!

I really should not be doing this because Shane is about to wake up and I still don't have his lunch made or clothes but away or floor swept or diaper bag packed for tomorrow... But... I guess I need to check in with the world.

We have been beyond busy - what else is new? Work, work, work, house upkeep, HALLOWEEN! Thank goodness that is over. Chloe loved it. She was a little fairy princess.

Anyway, the land thing is on hold. We didn't realize that you had to have such a huge down payment. We do not have a dime to spare for something like that. We were both really disappointed but we can't come up with $30,000+ anytime soon!!

I'm still having a hard time finding time to "work out". And sorry everyone - I'm not the kind of person who can do videos or work out at home. That's why I am IN this predicament! I don't have the will power. Going to the gym and being ashamed and embarrassed by getting off the treadmill too soon or not running enough - that's the only thing that works at this point in time. It's hard. Very hard. THAT is our struggle right now.

We are looking at SUV's right now. We actually did buy a lemon a couple weeks ago. But the dealer was so amazing that they paid off the load we had taken out and gave our car back. So that was a learning experience. There's one that we're going to look at tomorrow. We shall see --- hoping to have something by Thanksgiving to drive down to Mom's. Gotta have something comfy for all of us (that includes our dogs!!)

I just a new position at work. Well, I won't start it for a few weeks, but it will be nice. No more customer service and a nice little pay raise :)

Anyway, life is hectic - don't get to see my kids enough - never see my husband - getting fat - behind on chores - work work work. Same old, same old...

No comments:

Post a Comment