Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ok.  since no one else is posting
and since I will be incognito here in a bit
I will post away!


I saw this.
just for the fact that her dress is simply perfect
and for the complete beauty of that brick road
this is almost too... idealistic - but I find it to be so incredibly ... perfect.


I adore the idea of a dad walking her daughter proudly through town
on their way to the chapel
with family and friends filling the sidewalks - 
edging a pathway for the lovely bride and honored father


this is a tradition that was performed in the days of Christ
I don't know if it's still around
however.... 
it's just --- almost --- enchanting in a way.
this is one of those traditions that should have stuck around.
*dreamy*


p.s.  Mike is going to wonder how I became such a romantic.  I don't know.  I do love this though.  How can you not?

No comments:

Post a Comment