Saturday, January 7, 2012

This is How we Roll

We walk around/ color naked (not WE really, just Bridgette at this point)

Are lazy and eat breakfast in front of the TV

And about 98% of the pictures I have of Dan he's in his G top.


So don't be upset with me for not writing anything. I'm pretty lame lately.

My daily goals include:
-make my bed
-change Bridgette's diaper before she has an accident
-eat breakfast by 11
-try to make it to the gym 3 X a week.

I know, poor me. You probably all just shed a tear for me right : ) I'll shut up.


We really haven't been up to much. Bridgette basically had her baby period this week, meaning she was hyper-emotional and I now know how Dan feels when I'm PMSing.

Other than that, no news. You all know we're having a boy, due May 21st. His current hobbies include squirming around and jumping on the trampoline, aka my bladder. I have a list of 20 names that I like, Dan likes 2 of them. I hope we don't end up with some stupid name.

Joan-you talked about New Year's Goals. I usually don't make them, but I have some tasks that I'd like to complete. I really need to decorate our apartment. It has some cute features like built in bookshelves, a marble fireplace with a cute mantle and lots of windows. I just need to figure what to do with them. The one big downfall to Christmas is after Christmas, when all the sparkly decorations are put away (unless you live with Joan the glitter goddess) and the house looks bare. So that's my task for Jan/Feb.

I was also thinking of trying my hand at potty-training. I figured that I have to use the restroom every 20 minutes, so having Bridgette use the toilet every 20 minutes would be easy since I was already there. I've decided to put that on hold for now. Girlfriend has no desire for it.

Well, my princess just walked up and asked if I could please kiss her, so that's my queue to go.

1 comment:

  1. nice to see i'm not the only trude and henry kid!!! cute photos. and I do, boo hoo and envy you!

    ReplyDelete