Tuesday, July 19, 2011

and......

it's Joanie again.

trying to get back into the swing of things.
i just got home from a 2 1/2 mile walk/run which felt mighty good.

Mike and I found a lovely home to rent.
Built well over 30 years ago, however the owner has updated most of it w/ new carpet, paint, etc.....
however I think we lost out on it.
I am quite sad.
I thought that this would be our chance to get the perfect rental... right in the perfect spot... a tiny bit over the perfect price.
Maybe we need to stay put - which I am sure Scott and Kaylene might have disagreeing thoughts about, which wouldn't bode well for us, I hope they do understand that we are looking.
This family said they had 20 people wanting the house, they narrowed it down to 2 {then let us come have a looksy} - however she just hasn't gotten back with me.  I am incredibly sad.  I know this is nothing compared to what some of you might be going through, but I really wish for a cute little perfect home for us - @ least by fall.  *sigh*

our paint on our car is peeling even more than it was.  sad.  crazy and sad.

on a good note to end this dramatic - and maybe slightly "pitty party" note.....
I made 2 black frames - antique white today.  Then I found some glass that I almost gave away - cut it to fit PERFECTLY {this never happens} and will make them into dry erase boards for my kids.  I am incrdibly excited about this prospect!

and ....  I have been researching schools to join.  I thought UVU - but I think getting in w/ financial aid might not work this late in the game, so I may just settle for some j-co class to take at night this year, then continue on in the winter.  I do need to get my game on.  I truly do.

That is that.

come now ladies.  write on.
love you!
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment