Wednesday, July 13, 2011

late nighters....

i did so well yesterday.
small lunch
salad for dinner...
and I'm filling up fast.

we stayed at a resort last night ---- so the kids could spend a day at the water park.  fun!
at 10 pm - Mike decided to order a brownie sunday.  seriously.
and it was so yummy!
ugh.
today I had a McD's filet-o-fish.  not very tasty.  but.... fish is less fattening, right?  especially when it's fried and dripping in tarter sauce.  I'm failing miserably here, aren't I.
tonight we are hitting dinner w/ some friends from Gilbert.
my pooch was finally starting to disappear 
it's coming back.
I have been sticking to the diet cokes, though yesterday I did have a reg. coke when I ate @ Gecko Grill... oh, I forgot to add that one, guess I didn't eat light all day yesterday.....
I think the diet sodas are igniting my colitus.
where are you Nellie, Annie, and Bons.
am I the only one pondering my weighty matters, ??????
love you gals.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment