Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hey!
Hacking Mom's computer.. would say Mom and Dad's, however ... since dad has doesn't even know what "google" is, that would just be unfair to mom.  ;)   How is it that he can build his own coffin, however when it comes to getting on a computer -----  nothing.  Good thing we adore that man, right?

So --- yesterday I was doing amazing with eating.
it's hard to travel and stay on track with a diet.

then we stopped @ Wingers for dinner.
I offered subway, Mike gawked at me.  kidding.. He just mentioned that he really just wanted to sit and be served...  Not really.  He just wanted some decent food.
Dang.
I could have been the next ad campaign for Sub-way.

I had chicken on the burger instead of beef.  that counts for something, right?
and then went on to NOT devour all the fries.
$1 desert night...
and I had a total of 3 -- kind of big bites.

there you go.
{should I add on my diet coke.  ?  switching to diet has promised me a sarcastic look from my Mike and a drink of zero calories. - I'll take the zero and the sarcastic looks.}


Dad was up when we got here at 9 - mom was off in slumberville.  He was a zombie - chatted with me and had a small bowl of chocolate ice cream (will I get him into trouble for mentioning that?)  I am not so sure he will remember that we had a conversation - he looked THAT tired.  He mentioned to me that the prior night he couldn't sleep so he went out to the shed to work.  .........  That can not be safe.  Heavy machinery on no sleep?  Isn't that cause for death?  Major injury?  Mom needs to lock up that shed and hide the key so he can only be out there during safe hours.

we are off to San Diego.
Love you.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment