Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh Nellie
That is hilarious!  did you take photos of the bachelor pad?
I'm sitting in a crowded hotel room.
My kids are slowly going to sleep and I am up at 10:22 wondering if I should go down to the hotel gym until 11 to run on the treadmill, but thoughts of Hester the molester coming in there are scaring me away.

you should see our poor tall skinny concierge.  he tries to make jokes while pushing his thick rimmed glasses up off his nose, but the sad attempt falls like ashes into a flaming fire.  He doesn't know any of the surrounding areas, and we could NOT check in until EXACTLY 4 o'clock.  not one second sooner....  seriously.... I am trying to think of a character that he resembles.  maybe Urckle, in a grown - white boy's body.  that's it!  Minus the tape on the bridge of his glasses.  Poor boy.

We went to Lego-land today.
while getting our tickets to enter the park, a man w/ his little toddler were in front of us buying their tickets.  He had an italian accent, so I turned to Sydney and said, "hey, that guy has a cool accent... he's from Italy"..
which later translated to:
"hey.  we were standing in line and mom pointed out an Italian guy to me because she thought he was HOT".
??????
Mike approached me about checking out all the hot italian men at the park.....
she was trying to get me into trouble!
he wasn't hot.  and Mike could care less.
ok, the accent kinda was.   kind of.
ok.  British is the best.
tell Dan the Man he's got to start speaking in his native tongue.

We walked .... a baby could have crawled faster than we walked - around Lego - Land today..  Mike says that we walked for 7 hours, that should count as a good work out.  I laughed.  I had a total of 1 1/4 hamburgers today and a whole thing of fries... a diet coke and a nasty bagel.  (this hotel has the worst breakfast bar ever.)
also chips and guac.  so basically I ate 3000 calories.  ugh.
I have anxiety.  I think it's the counting calories that is adding to my anxiety - I know I shouldn't be counting on vacation, but I am.  Plus in Arizona I have to hit Gecko Grill!  and Sweet Cakes.
and there is no way I will be running there - 98 degrees at 6 in the morning is not pleasant.  really.  it's not.
{am I a wimp or what}
Needless to say... I need to see a psychiatrist or something..  someone to help with my anxiety, another someone to hypnotize me so I won't eat yucky food, and someone to just pour out my stresses to - who will have all the answers and will know exactly what I need to do - my next step in life.

Syd had a stomach ache @ Lego-land so I told her to go and gag herself.  and then I remembered how mom thought you were either anorexic or bulimic at one point and wanted to take back what I told her.... she just turned to me and said, "MOTHER!  GROSS!!!"   no worries there.

here is my fave of you and Bridgy:
I should go on the Bridgy diet.
swim in my cereal's milk as it runs down my leg into my chair.... because the spoon can't stay at a strait angle w/ both milk and cereal in it.....
eat the entire watermelon
and lots of chocolate.
she's got a cute figure and looks amazing in a bikini!  lol

the family has shut off all lights.
I guess that's my cue to hit the hay.

wish us luck in our drive to toasty Phoenix tomorrow.
should be fun.
so far the kids haven't had an all out boxing match....
and no bad gas -
just a lot of rolling eyes.
a lot of "how much longer"s
that's about it.  not so bad.

the paint on the top of my car is pealing.
PEALING!!!!#$$%$#%$@$
and of course the dealership won't fix it.
pretty soon my new car will be more silver or gray than white.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

not that that has anything to do with my kids
or the price of eggs

which has nothing to do with anything.

love you.
miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment