Thursday, July 21, 2011

Well hello.... It was nice to be invited to this little blog :) I like the concept! So I was sad to read your last post, Janell :( I want you to have another baby almost as much as you, I bet. It will happen though.

So, what's new with us? Well, I really don't have many complaints, so I feel kind of bad. Other than Shane working ALL the time, things are great. Poor guy - he works graveyards at US Synthetic. He leaves our house at 10:30 PM, gets done there at 7:30 AM - goes to his carpet jobs, gets home when he's done there. Sleeps until 9:30 - repeats. I have become a "single" person and am now in charge of everything around the house. He taught me how to use the weed-eater last weekend. Now I know why Dad never taught me!!! It's hard!!

We paid off our trailer. It was still in Shane's sister's name since we just took over their payments. Well, they have fallen in to some really hard financial times, so we were almost not able to pay it off/get the title. But we worked it out and that is a LOAD off of our shoulders. The car is next and should be done within about 3 months. This second job has really been a life-saver.

My kids are now going to a sitter in Spanish Fork and I like her WAY more than our first one. Nothing beats free child-care, but this works. Chloe is not used to the other kids yet so she's having a harder time adjusting. It is good for her though. She has to learn how to interact with kids!! It's probably mostly my fault b/c we're homebodies :(

I don't really know what else I'm supposed to talk about on here. I don't like feeling like I'm bragging or having a pity party (NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE :P  ) But, a friend of mine keeps telling me that I need to talk abot things with other people so I guess this is good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment