Friday, August 5, 2011

I have come to the realization:
period pieces are my favorite genre.

last night I watched all 4 episodes of North & South
{BBC style - not Yankee style}
although it really was not "great"
I would much rather watch a movie from that time period
{for relaxation purposes}
than any other form of movie.

{p.s. -- this movie showed the unromantic and grimy English style of living back in the day.  Kind of put a damper on things... I would much rather relive that time period in ball gowns, top hats, clean clothes, toilets, and pretend that it was all lovely all the time... in an unrealistic manner, of course}

(& the main character might resemble a certain Hugh Jackman a tiny bit.  maybe.)

there you have it.
one of the many conclusions I have made about myself this summer.....


No comments:

Post a Comment