Thursday, August 18, 2011

cry me a river.....

you guys love my pictures I post every time... 
don't ya.  ;)


so.
I didn't get either of the jobs.
found out both today.


needless to say.. w/ out going into grand detail
I was very very sad, disappointed... etc............


Mike came right home after work
checked on me... then sat his sick toosh on the couch for a moment - patiently waiting for me to mentally come around - so we could chat about the downpour of "no - we don't want you" 's.
then dragged me off for a car ride + a chat about my options - all the while letting me vent as he empathized w/ me the joys of being shut down again and again... not feeling wanted.
He had the clear mind, while mine was full of messy puddles 


After a sweet drive, a kind chat, and some holding back of tears
I came home and talked w/ Kaylene about staying longer
While Mike registered me for UVU - 


I will continue @ the elementary school
then hopefully will beable to begin classes this fall @ UVU
or at least take one class this semester 


It's 1:35 in the morning and I can't sleep
Annie is most likely on her way home from work.  
I could call you on your phone Annie!!!  
so.........

Maybe this is the push I needed to get back into school
to study....
?????????????????????????
thinking Graphic Design.
?????????????????????????


I shall carry on.
{maybe w/ the help of My Mike gently shoving me from behind.}



Nellie... 
I am so excited you are coming back here.
I wish you were moving into the home close to me
as does Sydney Leigh, I am sure
... you don't have to do yard work.
Does that help?  ;)
when will you be HERE?
where will you stay when you get back here?
hope you drive safely.
girls night out!!!!!!
asap!!!! 
right BONNIE & ANNIE (if you are able that is)


love you guys.
so glad I have 3 sisters. 
truly.  I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment