Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life!

I truly love reading all your entries, the good, the bad, the complaints, the worries, the fun stories, etc. It makes me feel like I am actually part of your lives. I had a nice quick trip to Mom and Dad's place last week. It has been a LONG time since I was able to just visit with them. It seems like every visit I've had with them there has been a lot going on behind the scenes so I haven't really "visited" with them. I needed that time. We all need to take that time with them - do it! Abbie and Sophie had a blast as well. I loved that little bit of time with the two of them. They were really good.

Haley has finished semester #1. She has quickly learned she has to really apply herself with her studying. I know it has been a big transistion for her, and us. She has really stepped up to the plate and been really responsible. I can't believe I am that old! UGGHH!

Joanie, I am leaving work at 6:15 am and I take lunch between midnight and 1am. I usally check my phone at lunch so feel free to text! I am so sorry you didn't get the jobs. Have faith. You are such a good example to me with your faith. I bet someday you'll look back at this time and see miracles you don't even realize are taking place. Dad told me that has happened to him. I can say that has happened to me at times as well.

Nellie, I hope your drive back gets less "eventful" as the time passes. I hope you find a place to live quickly. What an adventure you've had. Kyle and I have decided we are going to move south after he retires, just for a change-up! I can go anyplace and get a job. He will look for work someplace far away from Idaho when he retires. It's never too late for an adventure right?

Bonnie, Thanks for your help with Haley while she was in transition. I am so grateful she can call on you and you are so willing to go to her aid! She needs that support so you rock! I was reading your last entry and I thought about when my kids were little like Chloe and Adam. I really had no social life as well. I had one friend I went to lunch with once a week and I took Haley and Kylee. We went to Wendy's and ate from the dollar menu. Haley and Kylee would share a 5 piece chicken nugget and fries and I would visit with my one friend. It was a good and hard time. I Loved being with my babies, but sometimes I felt lonely for a friend. Now I don't have time to even think about a social life. In fact, my favorite outings are with Kyle or my kids. You should never feel bad about saying no to a night out to be with your kids. This time with them will pass way to fast so absorb every minute you can!

Now that I've bored you all to tears, we are planning on coming down over Conference weekend. I hope I get to see all of you if only for a little while. We are planning on going to one of the sessions, hopefully on Sunday.

In the meantime -- Keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment