Monday, August 8, 2011

How I fill my time.

You may have heard that the temperatures in Dallas are record setting highs, and we have also been experiencing  a severe drought. It's too hot to play at the park, so this is how we spend our time...


Bridgette will soon be able to draw the chalk world from Mary Poppins.

I have also started running again, in the gym, not outside. For two months I focused solely on weights & building muscle, which definitely bulked up my legs. Now I'm in the "cutting" phase. I miss running outside. That's really the one thing I miss about Eagle Mountain-- the running trails were wonderful!

I'm excited to return to UT in a few weeks & run outside. I'm not sure where we'll be living yet, I've seen a few cute apartments, but they go like hotcakes! We'll find some place, well, because we have to : )

Well, Bridgette is crouching over in the corner grunting, which can only mean one thing... I have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment