Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have had a couple of great job interviews as of late
today I had a follow up one - 
they are making a decision between me and another lady.

I told Mike,
I hope I don't, 
however I always loose out on these kinds of "decisions"
even my own fiance wouldn't pick me...

when we used to play volleyball in their back yard in college
I was always that last one standing against the wall -- by myself.  Listening to the unfortunate team leader moaning under his breath as they said, "Joan" with a sigh.... then I would just shrug my shoulders... giggle, then sashay over to which ever team was unlucky enough to get that last person that no one really wanted... me.  

{ok... off the subject, but you know how there are some words that you know are supposed to be spelled in a difficult manner... because it would be too easy to spell it how it looks?  I just did that w/ "sashay"  It sounds french... so I was trying to spell it very... french like, when in fact - it is spelled how it sounds.  I'm a genius.  p.s. - my job does not require spelling accurately}

so for now. 
It's another wait and see process.

anxiety
here I am.  feed off me.
p.s.
this is becoming "the life of Joan" blog.
seriously.
Ok.  so in a week, I won't be posting as much.
but... it's fun when I am posted to loved ones rather than just posting so I can have the memory or remember something I loved...
so much funner posting to you guys.
and not caring what's out there.
love you ladies.
post.  please.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Where were your job interviews? Do they pay better than the school? I hope so, the school doesn't pay you guys what you're worth!

    ReplyDelete