Sunday, August 14, 2011

my heaven... 
only missing a window w/ a slight breeze, comfy chair, and a side table.

hi girls.

I have been reading up a storm lately
Nothing note worthy.
Just silly young adult books - the HUSH HUSH 2nd book, Crescendo and then the 2nd book of the FALLEN series, Torment.  
On date night tonight I made Mike take me to get the 3rd book in the FALLEN series, called Passion.  I gave it to him while I used the restroom - but warned him not to look @ the cover.
As I walked away I could here his wicked laugh taunting me.

{I warned him!!!!}

{for my sake, of course}
I'd just like to add in here -
the first 2 book's covers were beautiful.
this one... 
not so much.

A summer brain vacation.
That is what my reading as of late has been.
And I've loved it.

I just got my work schedule for this year.
I think they might be either trying to get me to lose my mind and quit, or quit before I lose my mind!  Or maybe they think that I am so wonderful and can take on the world.  Either way...  should make for an interesting year.  Pushing me farther towards continuing my education - so I can feel as if I am worth something - that I DO have some self worth.  

I have a job interview on Monday for the position of a secretary @ the jr. high.
I am kind of excited about this possible step in an upward direction, however if I am able to snag the job at the orthodontists office... that would --- be so very wonderful.
Lots of prayers going up from my mouth --- 

Annie
if you click on the photo it will take you to the website I got it from
Most of them come from the same website.
{I love the website - deviantART}

love you ladies!
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment