Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome, Annie!!!


Nellie, I think your little Bridgy needs to start working on this:


then you two can hop and skiddaddle right over here to Thanksgiving Point (which - did you know that I could never remember the name of that place when we moved here, so I kept calling it the Turkey Point. duh!) where I will pick you up and keep you hostage while Dan brings up the rest of your belongings.  
(let me know when she is done with that)


Mike and I went up to the high school track tonight (just as the jr. high football team was leaving - too bad for Sydney Leigh) and jogged/walked/ran 2 miles.  He's cursing my name right now, but it felt so good to get out and run off some steam.  (and then of course come home and have a large scoop of ice cream w/ 2 oreos.  Hey, I added 1/3 of a banana!  that has to account for something, correct?)


I am getting my kids up 30 minutes earlier each morning, since in 2 weeks we will enjoy the 6 a.m. morning call, and if I get a different job it might end up being earlier for me if I want to fit into my jeans this year.  Did you know I am NOT in any form a morning person?  we shall see.  Today was 9:30.  tomorrow... 9.  
Sad that they are groaning about me getting them up at nine in the morning.  


tootaloo!




No comments:

Post a Comment