Monday, August 8, 2011

Here we go!!

Well Sisters, hopefully this will work now. I am techno-dumb. I love reading all your posts! I wish I was as elloquent a writer as you all are, but I am not so you have to put up with my boring-ness.

I've decided I don't want to raise teenagers anymore. Oh wait, that isn't an option! My brain is tired as is my body. Don't get me wrong. Love them to death, but it is just hard. I am a bad mom to them some days. (they remind me frequently as well!) How do you teach respect? How do you get through to them that the choices they make today do affect them tomorrow? Oh well, this too shall pass. I just hope when they are adults they don't have nightmares about how mean and rotten I was.

I am on a hiatis from school until Sept. It has been AWESOME. Five semester to Bachelor's. I can't wait to be done and have one more goal checked off the ole bucket list. Kyle says I should keep going for master's I say probably not. Don't really care to be an eternal student. We shall see.

Joanie, I think you should be a clothing designer or interior decorator. You just have the natural eye for cool things. I would love it if you could help me re-do the "stuff" on the top of my kitchen cabinets. I've had the same stuff for 3 houses now - boorrring.....

Nell, It will be cool to have you back close again. Even though I don't see you a lot, it would still be cool to know I could. I hope you are feeling better these days.

Bonnie, way to go with the jeans. I remember when I got back into my jeans after Sophie, they didn't fit the same, but hey I could do up the button!

Well, now that I have figured this out I will try to visit/post often. I think we should start thinking toward another sister's weekend. Maybe next summer. The one we had 6 years ago brings such fond memories. We need to do it again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment