Wednesday, August 3, 2011

*sigh*

Sorry guys. I am terrible at this. I used to be a regular blogger, and..well... I haven't updated my own blog in about 3 months. Life has become H.E.C.T.I.C. I know you all care SO much, but here's my daily schedule:

Up at 4:30AM (if not before), out of the house at 6. 
Work by 7 and home around 4:30 after picking up the kids.
Get some laundry switched around, pick up toys, get Adam fed, bathed and in bed about 6:30 PM. 
Then I have about 3 hours to get my housework done, which now includes 95% of the things Shane used to be "in charge" of. 
Make Shane's lunch for the next day and see him off at 10:30 PM.
Get my last-minute stuff done and HOPEFULLY be asleep by 11:45 :(  
 I need to learn how to budget that 3 hours of "me" time better, I guess because I can't seem to keep up with my chores!!

Anyway, I have to say this because I'm pretty excited about it. I was able to actually wear the pants I had before I gained the weight from BEFORE getting pregnant with Adam. I wore them all day! That was a good motivator for me to keep my dieting. I may not have the most conventional diet plan, but it's working - slowly, but surely!

I have a quandary... Shane is working 2 intense jobs. He is burning the candle at both ends and has another flame melting the wax in the middle. Well, lately the ladies in my office have kind of been rotating having Lia Sophia (awesome jewelry) parties and anyway, I've started thinking about doing it. It's not an MLM at all and  if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work --- no fees or anything like that! 
Anyway, I'm a person who needs CONSTANT reassurance when I'm about to do something different. So, tell me.... yay or nay....? Feedback?

Well, anyhow - the Jeans thing is the highlight of my week, thus far. I guess I better get back to laundry. 


3 comments:

  1. hmmm... I don't know bons. I am not into selling things, so I may be the wrong person to ask. Yay for the jeans!!!! I despise putting mine on because they just keep getting tighter and tighter. It's very depressing. I am getting the "stress pooch" and the "overwhelming chin". yuck. what is your diet? starvation? please say no.
    Hope things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Lia Sophia. My old visiting teacher used to sell it & give me their jewelry for my bday & xmas. Does it cost anything for you to get into?

    How long is Shane going to keep working both jobs? He needs a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only $150 to start and once I sell 1500 worth, I get reimbursed. That's it. And Shane is planning on staying at this place... It's actually pretty awesome in the long run!!

    My diet is just eating WAY less. I do eat though :P

    ReplyDelete