Monday, August 1, 2011



we had girls camp last week.
(Kaylene was our excellent cook for that one - she did an amazing job, of course.  She should do this as a job)
I had a job interview today for a receptionist at an orthodontist's office....
I actually had taken David here to see about braces, this Ortho was by far the most knowledgeable, kind, and organized out of the 4 or 5 I looked into.
His receptionists were darling (and so very kind).
We shall see.  I would Love this position.....  I will leave it at that and try not to jinx myself.

We continue to look for a rental.  A lot depends on if I have a job this fall ---

Nell - sorry I didn't send back your text.  I am not ignoring you, really ---

I think every person I texted the week before last --- or called --- never got back to me.  I was beginning to think that I was living in a perfect storm - me being in the middle of a tornado, everyone else in sunshine and bliss, not knowing that I was reaching out via cell service for someone, ANYONE!  

so....  you are not alone in the world of the living, or not living.  I, @ least, am alive.

when are you coming back to UT?

do you know where you are going to look to live?
do we need to find something quick so you can maybe live here?

hope you are well.!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Phew- you're alvie : )

    School starts for Dan on August 25th, but we'll be later than that I think. Dan wants to take a little trip for his & Bridgette's bdays which is that week. It's been 115 degrees here, so I'm ready to get back to the 98 degree heat.

    ReplyDelete